Copyright Notice

Copyright 2012 Mary Montanye All Rights Reserved.

If anyone wishes to use any of the images and text of this site, please contact for prior permission.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

On the Move

Here are today's August Break photos.


I have a 4-door Sedan and so much to take on my trip to my second home on the Oregon coast.

How will I get it all in????










I did it!!!  Now to fill my cooler with green smoothies for the road.  I'm ready and I'm excited.  Can't wait to see my beloved, my son, and the dogs.  They're waiting for me!





I am deeply in love with Colorado and Oregon.  I can't wait to share my discoveries with you as I explore the coast.  And even though we will be spending a great deal of time there, for now we still live in the mountains.  I'm looking forward to sharing both of my favorite places with you through photos and stories.  Join me on the adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment